The Department of Transportation is fining Graco $10 million for delaying its recall of 6.1 million car seats last year. The safety campaign began because latches on some of the company's products could be very difficult to unfasten, which could put children in danger.
Car Seat Recall
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX