By spending money on maintenance and some upgrades, you can improve your car's reliability and overall life expectancy. You can also reduce safety risks and expensive repairs. Changing the oil regularly, replacing worn-out tires, and getting your wheels aligned periodically are all no-brainers.
- Michael Zak
- Jun 11, 2013
There are plenty of merits to living on the East Coast. Nice beaches, great cities, good food. But when it comes to car repairs, you're better off being almost anywhere else in the country.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models