With some free recharging and free parking available around town, there's more reason than ever to drive an electric car in London (that is, if the public transportation system doesn't work for you). To prove that EVs can work in the city, GoGo Electric is offering short-term rentals of the MegaCity electric cars. One difference between this rental scheme and others, like Zipcar, is that there are no membership fees. But we can't tell if this is a good deal or not. GoGo doesn't tell us what the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX