The Internet hasn't made the world any more zany, but it has made it easier for us to share our communal zaniness. That's how it's come about that a newspaper in England has led us to a man in South Carolina who turned a Cessna into a car. The 27-foot Spirit of LeMons is a 1956 Cessna 310 body laid over a Toyota minivan chassis, originally built to compete in the 24 Hours of LeMons race in South Carolina. When the racing was done, its builder, Jeff Bloch – a.k.a. Speedycop – and The
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX