CNET has a video demo of the Gypsy software interface developed by Volkswagen's Electronic Research Laboratory in California. The Gypsy concept uses a PC platform as the integrating device for a variety of in-car functions, ranging from audio entertainment to navigation with Google Earth.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Car Pc Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!