2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sportswagon – Click above for high-res image gallery
Car Of The Year Award
It's getting to be that time of the year when jurists select their favorites for the various Car of the Year awards. And so, hot on the heels of the announced list of nominees for the 2010 North American Car and Truck of the Year awards comes the roster of candidates for the 2010 European Car of the Year awards.
Motor Trend says on its blog that they are busily putting 17 new or newly redesigned cars through an "exhaustive evaluation process" that will result in 10 finalists for their Car of the Year award. With cars like the BMW 1 Series, Nissan GT-R, Audi A4, Acura TSX and Pontiac G8, we'd have a hard time choosing five more. Wildcards are the Hyundai Genesis, the Mazda6, the Volkswagen CC and the Dodge Challenger.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX