I've been compelled to do many things in or around a car, but jumping over one has never quite made the cut. That may be because I have all of the vertical lift of a manatee, but I digress. One enterprising young soul recently looked at a friend's Nissan Sentra and thought, "You know, I can totally leap right over that roof line."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Car Jumping Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!