I've been compelled to do many things in or around a car, but jumping over one has never quite made the cut. That may be because I have all of the vertical lift of a manatee, but I digress. One enterprising young soul recently looked at a friend's Nissan Sentra and thought, "You know, I can totally leap right over that roof line."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX