As we wrote in our review of the 2013 Dodge Dart, "Dodge wants the Dart to be all things to all buyers." So in addition to the 150 accessories, that of course means it needs plenty of graphics packages. Dodge-Dart.org forum member Moparsrt has posted (some admittedly grainy) pictures of a few of the 20 graphics options that will also be available, and the images we have for now include a variety of stripes in different configurations, from the classic twin-stripe over the middle to pinstripes al
Buying a new car can be a bit of a daunting experience for many, but it can also be a lot of fun. Especially when you get to configure your car just the way you want it. For Chevrolet, that often includes ordering special graphics packages. But while you'd expect to find stripes running up the hood and down the flanks of a Camaro, the Bowtie brand's graphics packages are also available for the Cruze econo-sedan, the Volt plug-in hybrid and yes, even the Sonic hatchback.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!