As a genre, automotive journalists have seen (and done) some pretty stupid things done in some pretty stupid cars. Collectively, we've been airborne in more vehicles than are worth counting, roasted enough tires to make Al Gore weep, and generally made asses of ourselves on closed-course manufacturer track days. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX