Michigan entrepreneur Brad Oleshansky, working with private partners and the RACER Trust, is planning to purchase the 80-acre parcel in Pontiac, MI that once housed four General Motors factories. Instead of the vacant lot there now, Oleshansky plans to build the M1 Concourse car country club that would have 338 car condominiums, a clubhouse, restaurant, events center and amphitheater and a one-mile test track. The RACER Trust was set up at the time of GM's bankruptcy to help redevelop abandoned
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!