Michigan entrepreneur Brad Oleshansky, working with private partners and the RACER Trust, is planning to purchase the 80-acre parcel in Pontiac, MI that once housed four General Motors factories. Instead of the vacant lot there now, Oleshansky plans to build the M1 Concourse car country club that would have 338 car condominiums, a clubhouse, restaurant, events center and amphitheater and a one-mile test track. The RACER Trust was set up at the time of GM's bankruptcy to help redevelop abandoned
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX