Car Charging Group, a Florida-based installer of plug-in vehicle charging stations, announced a potentially massive deal that involves partnering with Central Parking System and its subsidiary, USA Parking System, to install Coulomb Technologies' networked ChargePoint stations at up to 2,200 sites across the U.S.
Car Charging Group
Back in August, Car Charging Group (CCG), a Florida-based electric vehicle (EV) charging systems operator, teamed up with New York City's Icon Parking Systems (IPS) and inked a deal to install EV charging stations in major parking lots scattered throughout the Manhattan area. Since signing the deal, CCG has installed three charging stations, including one at the Icon Patriot parking structure, which is located near Manhattan's Financial District.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX