Somewhat reminiscent of the all-electric Rinspeed sQuba concept from the 2008 Geneva Motor Show, the new Fomm Concept One is an electric car with a bit of buoyancy. This Japanese car is being billed not only as the "world's smallest class four-seater electric vehicle," but also as an EV that floats and "even moves on water surface." In other words, this thing is kind of a boat.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Car Boat Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!