While there's no shortage of zombie commercials and marketing gimmicks floating around these days, Sears has come up with one of the coolest yet. With high production values and plenty of suspense, this 79-second spot looks more like a George Romero flick than an ad for Diehard car batteries.
For companies such as Johnson Controls, Inc., there are opportunities to be had supplying advanced batteries for hybrids and electric vehicles. But where do all those advanced lithium batteries – and the older ones being pulled out today's hybrids – end up? Regulators, environmentalists and media want to know. With that in mind, opening a new battery recycling facility can be a smart move.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX