Car and Driver is back with its annual Lightning Lap roundup for a sixth year, with 20 of the world's best vehicles taking to Virginia International Raceway to lay down the quickest time around VIR's 4.1-mile Grand West Course.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Jan 24, 2012
- Jeff Glucker
- Dec 21, 2010
Acura has been toying with us for some time. We've been waiting patiently for an NSX replacement soon after the original Japanese supercar disappeared, and while we've been waiting around Acura told Car and Driver that something "unconventional" is coming in the very near future. The only hint we have is the use of the word "sporty." Unfortunately, that tag can apply to nearly anything these days, with exhibit A being the 2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models