Evidently, Renault's executives in France have not been content to sit idly by as their alliance partners at Nissan have happily mopped up enviable global sales totals with their Juke crossover. We've been hearing about an answer from Renault for some time now, and the production Captur is finally a reality at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Chris Paukert
- Mar 6, 2013
- Zach Bowman
- Jan 18, 2013
Renault has officially brought the Captur Concept to life with a new small crossover. The production version has abandoned the wild scissor doors and bulbous fenders of the concept in favor of a more mature five-door configuration.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models