If you're looking for racecar performance for the street (or at least for non-competitive track days), it doesn't get much more direct than the Caparo T1. With "only" 575 horsepower on tap, the lightweight F1-car-for-the-road will rocket to 60 miles per hour in 2.5 seconds and grip the tarmac like nothing else on road or track, all for $400k. But even at that price, Caparo has only sold a handful of T1s. The upcoming T1 Evolution, however, will cost more. Much more.
Caparo T1 Evolution
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX