We've seen some rather unfortunately garish chrome-jobs in our day, and yes, some have even ladled on the shiny stuff in gold. Many of those have also been Mercedes-Benz vehicles. But while we've come to expect that kind of bling from owners with cash coming out of their Ferragamo shoes, we didn't expect the same treatment to be carried out by Mercedes-Benz itself on its own vehicles.
Cannes Film Festival
From May 11th through the 22nd, ten electric Renault Fluence Z.E. sedans will escort actors and film professionals to the foot of the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival. In near-total silence. The Renault Fluence Z.E.'s tour of Cannes comes just a couple of months ahead of its launch in France, Israel and Denmark.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX