UPDATE: ATS appears to be going through a management dispute between its two owners - one party supporting the course of action described below and the other working to stop it and keep ATS in Italy. We'll be watching to see how it develops.
Not having the luxury of speaking proper Spanish, we should be at a loss when it comes to the video embedded down below. Fortunately, any language barrier that would otherwise be blocking our understanding is torn down by a language we all speak fluently: a love of cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX