The General Motors recall scandal might be hopping borders in the near future. The Canadian government's Transport Minister, Lisa Raitt, is pushing for an investigation into when GM Canada knew about the ignition switch problem and the necessary recall.
Canadian Transport Minister
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX