The General Motors recall scandal might be hopping borders in the near future. The Canadian government's Transport Minister, Lisa Raitt, is pushing for an investigation into when GM Canada knew about the ignition switch problem and the necessary recall.
Canadian Transport Minister
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Canadian Transport Minister Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!