There are still plenty of companies that haven't gotten the whole social media thing down pat yet, but Hot Wheels isn't one of them. During the recent Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto, Hot Wheels created a lot of buzz for itself by using a vending machine filled with Chevrolet Camaro models, but instead of money to get the cars, show attendees just had to use Twitter.
Canadian International Auto Show
Mazda has announced that it will employ its new SkyActiv technologies in the 2012 Mazda3. The vehicle is set to debut at the upcoming Canadian International Auto Show, and it will boast the Japanese automaker's much-gabbed-about SkyActiv-G gasoline four-cylinder engine and SkyActive-Drive gearbox.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX