The Canadian post office is looking at the possibility of deploying electric trucks and vans for its delivery services. Electric vehicles are generally well suited to such duties because the routes are clearly defined and can be modified to meet the range limitations of the batteries. With 7,000 vehicles driving 47 million miles annually, the Canada Post has the potential to cut a lot of fuel use and emissions. In Canada, most power is produced from hydro-electric or nuclear sources, further cut
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies