The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has issued a bulletin for the recall of the 2010 Can-Am Spyder RT to rectify an issue with its brakes. A pin in the brake pedal connecting rod on 3,259 units potentially affected could come loose; if that happens, total loss of braking is possible.
Can Am Spyder Recall
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX