The year in car books has been, like the year for cars themselves, a good one. In spite of the printed word's interminable lament for better days, there was still released a healthy number of tomes for your automotive edification, enjoyment and escapism. The ten we've listed certainly here aren't the only good ones, but we think every one of them will make for a great first read in 2011. Follow the jump for the list...
Can Am Cars In Detail
'Tis the season once again. We were scratching our heads wondering what to get the car-obsessed men and women in our lives, so we made some lists. This first list contains ideas for stuff that goes under the tree, the kind of car gifts that don't cost an arm and a leg but go over well with the auto lovers in your family.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX