According to a report from The Associated Press, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has opened a probe into possible driver-side door fires in 2007 Toyota Camry sedans and RAV4 crossovers. A total of 830,000 vehicles may be affected.
A Bayonne, NJ squirrel sadly met his maker this week after chewing through an overhead power line. Apparently unaware that eating through shielded electrical cable does not yield a pleasant surprise in the middle like what one might find in, say, a Tootsie Pop, it was "Flame On, Johnny!" for our furry friend. Off the powerline he went, falling onto a 2006 Toyota Camry parked below. In a posthumous act of defiance that may or may not have been an editorial statement directed at Toyota's "Committe
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies