When it comes to camping, Americans tend to either rough it with tents or go for broke in massive bus-size recreational vehicles. Down in Australia and New Zealand, the caravan reigns supreme. Not to be confused with the Dodge minivan offering, caravans provide humble accommodations for vacationing, but they can be pulled by much smaller vehicles than, say, a fullsize Airstream trailer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX