Hard as it may be to believe, the Campagna T-Rex has been around now for 20 years. So the Canadian company is celebrating with this special-edition model, of which only 20 examples will be built.
Campagna T Rex
If the Campagna T-Rex 14R wasn't your cup of tea, the Canadian maker of high-performance trikes has just introduced a smooth new arrival that might change your tune – the T-Rex 16S. Unlike its sibling which is powered by a 1.4-liter four-cylinder screamer sourced from a Kawasaki Ninja, the new Campagna boasts a slightly larger 1.6-liter six-cylinder sourced from BMW. Power is down just a bit, but torque improves (rated output is 160 horsepower and 129 pound-feet), meaning the 1,100-pound-o
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX