We can't fathom why somebody didn't swoop up this famous house in Highland Park, Illinois, when it was first offered for sale in 2009, and again in 2011 – especially considering its role in the hit 1986 film Ferris Bueller's Day Off. But if shoppers were holding off due to the price, it's time for them to take another look: since 2009, the home on 370 Beech St. has dropped from $2.3 million to $1.65 million, and now, to $1.5 million.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX