Subaru begins construction on its new headquarters in Camden, NJ, relocating its offices from Cherry Hill and Pennsauken but keeping them in-state with a $118-million project.
Back in August, Gasrec and Iveco announced that they would be testing street cleaning trucks running on biomethane. Of course, it's kinda tough to use a truck on a fuel that's not available, so Gasrec, the company that's pioneering the fuel, has partnered up with Veolia Environmental Services to get the gas it needs for its liquid methane and has created a refueling point for the Iveco truck. The methane gas is coming from both landfills and through controlled digestion of waste food products. T
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX