Cambridge University archaeologists have discovered the largest and most perfectly preserved Bronze Age wheel ever unearthed in the UK.
Many Americans – Michael Moore excluded, of course – regard our neighbors to the north as friendly. But we imagine Toyota must be feeling even more warm and fuzzy that we do right about now. We imagine this because of the fact that Canadian government entities will kick in as much as $34 million to speed up and help pay for upgrades that will allow for an Ontario Toyota factory to expand production and to start making Lexus hybrid SUVs, Reuters says.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX