Add Cambodia to the list of countries hoping to boost its domestic economy by making electric vehicles. The Southeast Asia country of about 14 million people will be home to the Angkor EV 2013, which will be produced by Heng Development Co., according to the Phnom Penh Post.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!