Add Cambodia to the list of countries hoping to boost its domestic economy by making electric vehicles. The Southeast Asia country of about 14 million people will be home to the Angkor EV 2013, which will be produced by Heng Development Co., according to the Phnom Penh Post.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX