2010 Chevrolet Camaro Indianapolis 500 Pace Car - Click above for high-res image gallery
Our second featured Camaro this week is another one from 1967, which, let's face it, was a good year for Camaros. This '67 Camaro SS 396 was purchased for $800 back in 1986 and it's been a personal project of Flickr member BinCali ever since. It was wasting away in a car port that BinCali passed on his way to work every day until that fateful day twenty years ago when he struck up a conversation with the owner that lead to the title transfer. In the 20 years BinCali has owned the Camaro, he's st
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies