As we just learned in our Deep Dive of the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, Chevy built this car with the track-focused Porsche 911 GT3 and Nissan GT-R owners in mind, but that doesn't mean the Camaro-Mustang rivalry is dead. Using the same Z/28 that just set a 7:37 lap time at the Nürburgring, Chevy brought the hi-po coupe back to its super-secret, Milford Road Course to put it head-to-head against what it considers the ultimate track-ready Mustang, the Boss 302 Laguna Seca – and it was a
Camaro Vs Mustang
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX