It looks like there some changes in store for the Chevrolet Camaro – the only thing is that we just don't know what Chevy has up its sleeve. Looking at these spy shots, we'd initially be inclined to think that there is just a minor facelift or a new special edition, but upon closer inspection, there are a few oddities about this car that definitely have us intrigued.
Camaro Spy Shots
Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at your 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS. It wasn't found on the set of Transformers2, but on location for a Christian Slater television show that'll debut this Fall on NBC. It's a very tastefully done brawn job. The SS badge takes its place in the lower right corner of the grille, with another small badge on the rear bumper. The front spoiler that a number of commenters took issue with on the Bumblebee mod looks to be, if anything, an aftermarket piece. But there's
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX