The Chevrolet Camaro has been red hot since it was reintroduced for the 2010 model year, and last month, the pony car celebrated a milestone that dates all the way back to 1967. General Motors built the five-millionth copy of the sporty coupe in May. In case you're keeping track, only 225,844 of those sales come from the current-generation model. The remaining 4,774,156 models arrived between 1967 and 2002.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX