Barely a month after we first told you about Callaway's plans for the new Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra, the Connecticut-based tuning shop has shown its first completed model. Using a Silverado, Callaway has fitted an Eaton TVS supercharger and developed a new calibration for GM's powertrain management system.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX