Chevrolet's fanatical pursuit of performance with the Camaro Z/28 is impressive on its own. That said, we can't help but feel that there's a bit more potential to be squeezed from the track-ready muscle car. It seems that the folks at Callaway agree with us, as the aftermarket tuner has released the Camaro SC652.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!