Does more power make a Camaro SS more better?
Chevrolet's fanatical pursuit of performance with the Camaro Z/28 is impressive on its own. That said, we can't help but feel that there's a bit more potential to be squeezed from the track-ready muscle car. It seems that the folks at Callaway agree with us, as the aftermarket tuner has released the Camaro SC652.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies