When almost a quarter-million Americans go out and buy one of the country's most fuel-efficient vehicles, a bunch of them are bound to be from California, right? The answer is yes, they are. USA Today reports that Golden State residents registered 60,688 Toyota Prius hybrids last year, making it the best-selling model in the state.
California New Cars Dealers Association
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX