Golden State has 50 stations in the development pipeline to accommodate more fuel-cell drivers.
California Fuel Cell Partnership
Surprisingly (j/k), none of the satirical and funny submissions that AutoblogGreen readers posted in the comments of our original post on the California Fuel Cell Partnership's t-shirt contest made it to the final four. Instead, we have the potential winners seen above:
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies