Salmon are delicious. Whether thin-sliced for sushi or smoked on a bagel, the flaky fish makes a refreshing meal. Which is why it's very unfortunate to hear that the hatchlings are facing a huge problem this year. California's dire drought means that the little fishies can't swim from their birthplace on the Sacramento River to the Pacific Ocean, and fewer babies means less adult salmon to harvest for eating later. The state's Department of Fish and Game has come to the rescue and is making sure
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!