The motorcycle world lost a great designer over the weekend. Massimo Tamburini, the mind behind the shape of the Ducati 916 Superbike, MV Agusta F4 and a host of other beautiful bikes died of cancer at age 70.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!