Click on the Provoq concept for a high-res gallery from the reveal
What does it mean to Provoq if you're Caddilac? We'll find out the details sometime in the next 24 hours, but GM released a statement today (available after the jump) saying that the Provoq concept will be "a vision for a petroleum-free future of luxury transportation." I guess that leaves us with two options: battery-only or hydrogen fuel cell. My money's on fuel cell, and we can guess that this is some Caddy evolution of the E-Flex platform (there have been rumors of this, even though they we
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX