Since Cadillac first unveiled the CTS as a 2003 model, the entry-level Caddy has come a long way. In fact, it is now a world-class luxury sports sedan. We've also been blessed (yes, blessed) by the arrival of the Cadillac CTS Wagon, which is available in both the enjoyable 3.6-liter flavor and the downright orgasmic V-for-Vendetta edition.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX