What price would you pay to own a piece of history? We're thinking that might depend on what sort of historic significance we're talking about... or, in the case of this 1964 Cadillac Hearse, how morbid that history may be.
There was a touch of controversy when Barrett-Jackson auctioned what had been purported to be the 1963 Pontiac Bonneville ambulance that transported John F. Kennedy to the hospital the day he was assassinated. There is no such doubt about this (at least, not at the time of writing): the 1964 Cadillac Hearse (Lot #1293) that carried JFK's casket to the Dallas airport.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX