The Mosler TwinStar packs a Northstar V8 in the trunk in addition to the one under the hood, for a total of 575 hp and an exotic sort of AWD.
It's no surprise that for the newest episode of Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, airing for the first time on the 4th of July, that a couple of American classics are involved. You'll Never Play the Copa unites Seinfeld with legendary curmudgeon Don Rickles, driving around in a stunner of a 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Seville in Gleneagles Green (upholstery wrapped in Grandma-spec plastic, of course).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX