Driving in New York can be pretty stressful, and New Yorkers often have a reputation as aggressive and opinionated, but that's no reason to have a punch-up in the middle of the freeway.
The image of the laid-back New York City cabbie may not be long for this world. According to Yahoo News and WNYC, the New York Taxi and Limousine Commission had been slated to vote on a new rule that could force the drivers to maintain a "professional appearance," but that vote has now been postponed until the end of next month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX