Spyker C8 Aileron Spyder - Click above for high-res image gallery
While American law enforcement agencies use D.A.R.E. cars like the ridiculous BUSTang for parade duty and public relations, their European counterparts redefine the entire concept of one-upmanship with their special vehicles. In Italy, there's the full-dress Lamborghini Gallardo, while Germany has a TechArt-prepared Porsche 911 Carrera S (photos of both after the jump).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX