Time to call in that favor from Santa. Pratt & Miller Engineering will begin taking orders for its Corvette C6RS this December, confirming rumors of a production version after its official debut last week at SEMA. Deliveries of the 600-hp, 600 ft-lbs. monster 'Vette will begin in April next year, as long as you can provide a donor car (C6 coupe, convertible or Z06) and the $185,000 necessary to complete the build.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX