The entry-level Mercedes-Benz C-Class has long felt like nothing more than, well, just that. Aside from the potent and delicious C63 AMG models, there hasn't been much to set the C-Class apart in the entry-level luxury/sport segment, leading to the model being regarded by many as "The Cheap Mercedes." No, it's certainly not a bad car, but for our money, it hasn't stood up particularly well to competitors like the BMW 3 Series or Audi A4.
Not too much is certifiably known about the 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, but putting together various snippets presents a sedan that will be moving the bar in various directions. Caught at the Nürburgring under comprehensive camo, it's said the styling underneath will take plenty of sculpting cues from the aggressively styled CLS, suggested here by the camo grille covering.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX