- Alex Nunez
- Apr 2, 2007
Click image for high-res photo gallery
- Damon Lavrinc
- Mar 17, 2007
Click the image for a high res version, perfectly suited for your desktop.
- John Neff
- Nov 29, 2006
Callaway Cars debuted the C16 today at the LA Auto Show, which garnered the relatively small coach builder a lot of attention. The 16th built-to-order Callaway model in the company's history, the C16 is based on the Chevy Corvette C6 platform and adds a supercharger to the Vette's 6.0-liter LS2 V8. The blower increases the engine's power to 616 bhp and 582 ft-lbs. of torque, which makes for some impressive numbers. 0-60mph in 3.3 seconds. The quarter mile in 10.9 seconds. A top speed of 206 mph.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models