Callaway Cars debuted the C16 today at the LA Auto Show, which garnered the relatively small coach builder a lot of attention. The 16th built-to-order Callaway model in the company's history, the C16 is based on the Chevy Corvette C6 platform and adds a supercharger to the Vette's 6.0-liter LS2 V8. The blower increases the engine's power to 616 bhp and 582 ft-lbs. of torque, which makes for some impressive numbers. 0-60mph in 3.3 seconds. The quarter mile in 10.9 seconds. A top speed of 206 mph.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX