The car you see above, ladies and gentlemen, appears to be a leaked image of the Jaguar F-Type. It will get its official debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show in a little more than a week, but this lone image was posted to Facebook by well-known spy photographer Chris Doane with the following caption: "Something interesting just popped up in my inbox..."
Shortly after Jaguar announced that the production F-Type will be coming to market in mid-2013, we sat down with Adrian Hallmark, Jaguar Global Brand Director, to discuss some of the finer points of the new sub-XK sports car. The F-Type is more or less the production version of the C-X16 concept that debuted at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, but instead of sticking to the concept's coupe body style, Jaguar said that the production F-Type will launch as a two-seat roadster. But that doesn't mean
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX